January 12, 2008

BUY THIS!

If you love learning about the film making process, then you must get the new Blade Runner: Collector's Edition.

Containing an unbelievable 'Making Of' DVD on the writing, designing, casting, and filming of this awesome sci-fi flick.

I was blown away at the details, the never-before seen footage, the illustrations and storyboards, the interviews with original cast members and production staff, and the relentless amount of information divulged in this 'Dangerous Days' documentary.

It's a fantastic thing to watch and it will make you appreciate the film on a whole other level!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you ever want to know how to make the most Boring movie every, than buy this CD!!.

Anonymous said...

Sorry, had to add another thing...I guess I should see it again, cause the level of appreciation that I have is currently very low.

I didn't like the movie has a kid when it first came out and the last time I watched it was almost 5 years ago and for some reason it made me angry.

Maybe a third time...hmmm, I don't know..I've watched Akira 5-6 times, not because I wanted too, but because I was lazy on the couch and I figured,"what the hell" and I still don't know what the hell that movie is about.